Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Night Chit Chat!


This is GrandCub. Isn't he sweet? Look at those gorgeous eyes and those eyelashes. *heart melts*

Here's my version of Carla's Sunday Night Chit Chat.

What are you:
Reading: New legislation took effect on July 1, 2012 for funeral homes, cemeteries and all their staff. Lucky me, I get to read over new contracts so that I can explain the new clauses in our contracts for our clients.
Watching: The Talking Dead. I can't believe that I have to wait until October to see the next season of The Walking Dead.  :(
Listening To: Cub munching on his bedtime snack.
Baking/Cooking,: Absolutely nothing. I have no time to cook anymore. Thanks DD1 for making supper tonight.
Happy you Accomplished this week: Sleeping. Work has been incredibly busy and I am losing sleep because of it. It'll be an early night for me tonight.
Looking forward to next week: Payday. Our funds are depleted and just trying to find gas money to get back and forth to work has been a challenge.
Thankful for today: Cooler temperatures. I do not have air conditioning in my van, and driving 5-6 hour round trips to another city every other day has not been nice. 
 *Bonus question* "Grab the book nearest you, turn to pg.18, line 4 and type out what it says. :)

OK..."...I've got that kinda cash. We might as well've lost. I can't put... "

Well, now wasn't that interesting??

Hope you all had a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. He is a sweetheart! :) You sound crazy busy... I hope payday arrives quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete