Sunday, February 26, 2012

SNCC, February 26, 2012


Reading?




Watching?
Pay It Forward....I can't believe hubby has never seen this movie. Waiting for "The Walking Dead" to come on at 9.

Listening to? Cub making a mess of the living room again.

Cooking/Baking? I made some weird concoction with pork and bbq sauce, with rice and yellow beans for dinner. I also baked two loaves of bread today, while doing two loads of laundry. Tee hee.

Happy you accomplished this week? Lots of work! I definitely put in more than 20 hours to the part time job, as well as a couple of runs for my own business.

Looking forward to next week? Hopefully, my first steady pay cheque from the new part time job. (And not looking forward to getting the paperwork together for getting taxes done.)

Thankful for today? My loving family, the ability to work, and the drive to succeed.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week!!!! Godd luck with the new job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinner sounds pretty good to me! lol! Yay on a steady paycheck!! :)

    ReplyDelete