Saturday, September 17, 2011

Some Great Christmas Gift Ideas

I check out lots of links to thing I find interesting. I'd like to share some of them with you, perhaps maybe to inspire you to have a homemade Christmas this year or maybe to give new life to those things with which would otherwise end up in the landfill.

This Oven Rack Jewellery Organizer is a perfect example of re purposing stuff we no longer use.

For those who want indoor herbs over the winter, why not have a Mason Jar Wall Planter ? this would also be a great gift for a foodie or plant lover.

Here is a game that you could make for the kiddies on your list, using some recycled materials. Come Together Kids tells you how to make the game, and to play it.

Why not bake a batch of Emoticon Cookies for your favourite tweenager?

Need different sized boxes for your gifts this year? Why not make you own out of diaper boxes ?

You can use those leftover bits of wrapping paper to make Wrapping paper Baskets to put all the things in that you make for Christmas.

For that person who has everything, and when you ask what they want and say nothing, this craft idea could be the perfect match!

Have you seen any great crafty gift ideas that you would like to share?

1 comment:

  1. There was a time (long ago) when I used to BAKE all of my Christmas gifts. But this was back when I was young, single and had a lot less income and a lot more time on my hands. Though, come to think of it, I did bake my brother a batch of lemon bars last Christmas as lemon is his favorite flavor. He LOVED them. Economical and personal!

    ReplyDelete