Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Challenge(s) - Day 2

5 A Day:
~ smoothie: 1 cup juice, 2 cups spinach, 1 cup cantaloupe, 1 1/2  cups frozen berries, 1 kiwi
~ 3 oz raspberries
~ lunch was cheese and triscuits
~ supper: Soup made with potatoes, turnip, parsnip, carrot, onion and leftover steak (it was pretty good)


Fiscal Fast:
I had to buy smokes today (I know, I know) to the tune of $16.73. I hate this expense. Once I can afford it, I'm going for acupuncture or something.
I also paid $20 on a bill, and put $2.73 cents in a savings account. I also stuck a $5 bill in my laptop fund envelope.
On a good note, I made $20 bucks driving DD1's friend somewhere.

I'm not doing so good at this, am I?

Health & Wellness:
~ nothing to report today. I'm sore and very irritable, not sure why. Oh right. Maybe it's because Cub was up for the  day before 5 am and is still not asleep now at 10:30 pm. I can't sleep when he's awake.   :(  Hoping for a better day tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. I won't lecture you on the smokes... ;) But I have to tell you that you did simply AMAZING with your fruits & veggie servings today! Wow!! :) Hope you get some sleep tonight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im sorry to hear that cub isn't doing well. I hope things settle down and you get more sleep tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as you keep trying, you're ahead of the game. Your fruit/veg challenge is amazing! Keep it up - it's inspiring me to eat fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have our good days and our bad days. You had a great day of eating well, that's a positive! Better days ahead, I promise!

    ReplyDelete