Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wow, am I sore and tired.

Yesterday did not happen anything close to how I planned it.

I did manage to take the kids to the pool for about an hour, and then all hell broke loose work calls started coming in, and they didn't stop for hours. Hubby was home by then and was able to help me. Gramma was done work, and came by to visit, so we ended up leaving the kids with her.

I didn't clean, declutter or organize anything. I didn't make dinner, G-Ma did. I did get some work related activities done, just not the ones I had wanted to do.

Which results in making yesterday an EPIC FAIL.

Well, almost.

Working = income. I figured the work we did yesterday alone will pay almost $1000.

While Hubby & I were driving around, we talked about our money situation. After we get the $1000 emergency fund tackled, next up will be to repay the rent account the $4000 we borrowed for the lawyer's retainer. In September, his car loan will be paid off, so the amount that he normally pays will be reallocated into the new vehicle fund. All this while still paying down our debt.

We dreamed a little, talking about how much work that would be required from our business in order for him to quit his day job. The business isn't making near what we would need for that, but it's closer to that point than ever before. Maybe someday, it will be possible.

I'm taking it easy today because I am just not up to doing anything physically strenuous. I may head down to the pool later for some laps, but I'm not going to worry about it today.

We're all set to unplug tonight after dinner. Maybe we'll just go for a long walk around the neighborhood. I'm aiming for no spending today as well.

Wishing you a well Wednesday.....

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday s only a fail if you treat it as so...I'd say making that much $$ is a definite pass! ;) Hope today is relaxing & calm for you!!

    ReplyDelete