Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yippee for Readership Increase

I started this blog in June of 2009, but didn't start blogging more frequently until August of 2010. It's been slowly working toward something that I want to write daily, but more importantly, something that you actually want to read.

Now I know there are more people reading my wee little blog than have actually clicked the 'follow' button, because I apparently only have 8 followers. And it may be not be much for other folks, but to actually have more than 15 readers on any given day ( like April 2nd and 5th) is amazing to me. Yay for new folks reading my dribble!

Other blogs I read have had the owners put disclaimers or some such thing because their readership actually provides them with a monthly income from their blog! I don't expect to ever being able to quit my job to blog full-time, but the fact that I have actually 'earned' almost $4.00 because you kind folks stop by is something that also amazes me to no end.

I'm hoping to hit double digits in followers by year's end, but if it never happens, that's ok too. I have found so many friendly blogger-friends, I'm about as happy as a pig in you-know-what!

So, Thanks to each and every one of you who stop by, and to those who have linked to my blog to share with their readers and friends. I lurve you all!

7 comments:

  1. I'm with you, Eboo. I can't believe it when people actually stop by and read our musings. But I sure have enjoyed meeting all these kindred spirits in cyber-land. Nothing like being held accountable by your friends! I know your readership is going to skyrocket in the weeks to come!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think i have ever responded to any of the blogs I read, but I felt compelled to write this time. I have been reading your blog daily for about 4 months now, and I love it. I enjoy your openness, humor and reality of life events. I didn't realize I could be a "follower" so now I am...LOL. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look!
    Except for being away in Florida the past week, I have definitely been reading your smart and lovely blog.
    Good job!
    Sar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just discovered you recently, it's great finding all these new pf blogs!

    I don't click the follow button anymore as google now has that silly social search so I had to delete my follow list so you might have more readers than you know! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice new look to your blog! Add me to your follower count~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well lookee there, your numbers are up in the double digits already! Congrats! You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete